4.25.2008

Just for this Moment with You.



I know i haven been updating much lately, so now i'm backkkk! :D

Mid-years are just around the corner & i thankyou Daddy, you'll make my studying fruitful & awsome, give me the desire to study like never before :)
Anyways, Daddy has been really really faithful. He gave me His wisdom & His powerful mind of Christ to understand things i've found it hard to understand before & yes, with the mind of Christ, memorizing formulas and things had become so much, so much easier. Praise Jesus.
& Daddy, thankyou for helping me Ace in my POA tests.
Daddy was so Awesome, i wasn't doing well in class for the beginning and the past year,
but Daddy was just so amazing, he took my F9 & turned it into at most a B. Really praise God. i screamed for joy, I was really startled when i saw my results. It was really Jesus and Him only. i know by my own, i wouldn't score all these.
SO ALL GLORY TO JESUS :)
& thankyou Daddy, all my upcoming tests and exams, You'll make them GOOD. thankyou daddy, You'll take my failures and turn them into A1s! Thankyou Daddy :D
You'll reward those who is faithful. ThankYou DADDY! :D

No comments: