4.21.2008

"My Special One, I love You"



God is Amazinggggggg!
Ystd while sleeping, my legs had a freaking bad+painful cramp. it was Crazy.
It was so painful, i just kept screaming.
But praise God, the pain didn't stay for long.
I didn't know why but suddenly the picture of Jesus on the cross just came.
& i somehow just told myself & say :"Your pain was nothing compared to what Jesus had went through." I just kept screaming in pain but after that sentence, the pain just died off.
I don't know why i'm sharing this, but i just felt led to. so yup, here it is :D

Anyways, ystd was Awesome.
I had one of my awesome nights, though it had the hiccups, but Daddy,
You faithfully brought us through :)
Thankyou Daddy for all the fun & joy that You've put into this r/s
& thankyou Daddy for making everything so great.
I know, if it was never for You, i doubt things will be like this.
& thankyou Daddy for all the affirmations that You've given to me.
They are real dear Lord, really really dear.
& now, i just can't wait to see them all come to past again :D
Thankyou Daddy, make everything so really quickly!
I can't wait to grow up!
"Girl, just keep enjoying every single moment(s), I love You, My special One."
Praise You Jesus :)

No comments: