5.10.2009

Meets viva la vida

Last night :

Had a little mini rs grads fun @ clarke quay. It was really great food eating and just time spent :)
Everytime I think of us, I'll remember what wh told us. He said something like he hope we'll all stay this way.
So coming to think of it, I'll always have this tingling feeling in my heart saying that we can :) Haha hopefully amen. They're one bunch of great friends ;)

Today:

Went for 2nd with the man. Pastor's sermon was really awesome. It spoke alot to me and like almost everything he says, it melts me on the spot :) The love of Christ is really so powerful and I've never seen anything so much more ________ than this. It's so good that I don't even have words to describe it. Thank God I went for service today, I was pretty much wanting to skip it. Haha so praise Jesus and the devil loses the fight :)

After service, walked to haji lane for bak kut teh. Ordered like really alot of food and stuffed everything down my throat, thanks to the anorexic guy opp me. He ate like lesser than usual! & I was eating more than him! Or maybe cause I was eating so much slower than him. HAHA! Everytime we eat together, surely there will be one aunty that passes our food to us and tell us that we eat alot. Then Darrel's ans will always be "Ya, we eat quite alot one" Funny ah, whose the one eating little huh Mr leong!!! But the food there's good, should try :)

Then cabbed to Zouk for the flea market. It was overcrowding and after a few rounds, we finally found darling Renn's shop! So happy to see her! Go out soon babe! Me miss you! :D
After Zouk, we went to Great World City for island creamery and walked around. Bought super nice rock candies from Mark and Spencers. you should tryyyyyy! :):) HAHA

After everything again, went to find a bus to take, but there was none so we just cabbed straight to tamp to catch a movie.
Omg, Taken is a freaking good show! It's like the best movie I've ever watched. You should seriously go catch it! It's like the most exciting movie ever and the show is really thrilling. I keep jumping off my seat. & the storyline is so touching. So much a dad would do just to save the life of his daughter :) I'm amazed :)
He really did kill everyone that was involved with the kidnapped of his daughter. The quote is really good :)
But the show makes you feel really afraid to go overseas alone or with girlfriends. Haha, now I'm super scared. Hahaha!
It's one "must catch" show, really. No kid.

Show ended, went to the park, saw stars, walked around, got bitten by many mosquitoes and then walked back to my house :)
That sums up my day, sooooo yeap! Thank you Jesus for everything today. It has been really great :)
Me love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and Darrel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me miss you too! :D

♥ Always,
Renée