5.31.2009

Moments I won't forget :)

RSM OUTING WAS REALLY A BLAST! :D



Sundays with baby girl and family was also great! :D


Steamboat with VBFs was.....FANTASTIC MAX! :D

Miss the girls so muchhhhh! :D & Praise God, we had a really jolly good ol' time together :D


To add on : The week is starting out really crappy. Monday had the blues and tuesday had the verbal vomits.
But one thing that God really used to cheer me up, My Babies.
It was that 2 mornings when I felt really like crap, my kids (every single one of them) ran to me and hugged me when they saw me. Some said "Cher Hui, morning!" others said "I love you" the rest gave hugs and kisses.
Everyone of them gave me feelings I've never experienced before. Esp my twins! They usually come in the morning and start crying. But now, they are the ones welcoming me with their lovely cheek-to-cheek smiles instead of me being the one :)
My sonny boy was the best. He always comes to me at the right time, to give me a hug, a kiss, a smile or a run-to-me-push-me-down hug, & takes away the sad feelings I'm feeling.
What I'm saying feels really extreme right? Haha but I guess that's what great "powers" kids have.
Nothing else can beat that, I emphasise.

No comments: