5.02.2009

Happy (no) Labour Day!

I had a great time spent with the Man today :)

We travelled around the world, to M'sia and to Japan. Haha this is a joke. We went to the Peranakan museum, (which happens to be in M'sia?) and to the Battle Box (the Jap occupation, not exactly to Japan though. It just sounded nicer) Hahaha yeap.
I guess we really did had a fantastic time spent tgt, both enjoyed the museums and had pictures taken :) Saved quite alot on the tickets because we were students, I love it :) hahaha.

I think the Battle Box was the best. Conquered my fear of those freaky things :) They had those super loud sirens and screams, my goodness. SCARY. I had to hold on to Darrel as tightly as I could. But the place was really super cool! They even had artifacts that were really left over there and it was preserved till now. Best part is that we were 9m underground. I found it really interesting :D haha! I really don't know how the place can be preserved so nicely and still be kept as old as possible. Coolness.
Haha, the peranakan one wasn't bad. I love those tops and skirts of theirs! & their marriage consume bed is awesome. Its like totally made out of those shiny wood, so pretty! :D Everything of theirs are actually like made out mostly of wood? Its crazy, and there's this part that shows of their coffins? It was actually really grand! The coffin was nice and there's alot of things there on show. Hahaha. Go see it yourself :D

After everything, we went back to tamp to have dinner @ sakae tepenyaki. The food there is really good :) thumbs up :)

Praise God for every little times that I have with Darrel. It's really very very good :D
I want more outings like this Mr Leong! I love you! :D

I want to let you know over and over again on how blessed I am to have you in my life and I'll never trade you for anything else in the world. Really. Even though we can quarrel over stupid things, but Praise God, it always ends on the day itself. & I'm really thankful that we're together. I love you Darrel, you mean the world to me and to Jesus :) Thank you for everything sweetheart :)

"I want to say out loud, how beautiful you are to me."




No comments: