5.04.2009

With no goodbyes

Crazy daaaaaaays. Happy days, sad day, laughing days, working days.
I've experienced it all and it always made me hungry hungry hungry! Ha!

Thursday, had company dinner. It was crazy. Jap restaurant @ some hotel and the food was really fantastic, awesome, superb, finger licking good! Omgggg, you should eat there! The sashimi was to licking good. Unagi better still. Salmon, california handroll was to live for. Meal was over priced but the it was super worth it. Buffet, FREE FLOW. IMAGINE THAT! :D:D
Thinking of that makes me hungry again. Bad for the tummy goh wenhui. Waiting for Bok to post the pictures then I'll show you the size of the salmon fish HEAD ONLY. My goodness, you'll faint. Maybe only me, first time seeing such a huge head of a salmon. Hahaha.
That place is worth trying for :) I'll bring you there one day! :D

Saturday was high high high in service and worship :)
I'm glad I'm stepping out of my comfort zone now, it feels great and I know God will bring me to a higher level with that! :D Amen!

Sunday was window shopping with dearest sheryl and we had heart to heart talk :)
Really miss that and praise God for the friendship that we share :) We were both amazed @ how God worked in this friendship. Like how we haven been talking for a long period of time, we sometimes feel dry in the friendship towards each other, but even so, we can still crap, talk our hearts out for hours and hours and never got bored. Really praise God :D & thank Jesus for this awesome dear sheryl :D
Me love you sheryl! My vbffl and thank you for all the little times that you were there with me :) I appreciate that really very much! *hugs tightly!*
Stayover soon k! :D

Today, my kids were awesome. Seeing them grow up day by day, one by one can really make your heart melt. Seeing them smile @ you each time they see you, hearing them call your name out loud even on the streets, feeling their hug one by one every morning before you start working. All these relationships that I've built with every single one of them is really very much precious :) Seeing those new ones coming in and going back home everyday as a different soul is so comforting. Hearing parents come up to you and thank you for the littlest things that you do for their child, being the one that takes care of them and helping them get use to the school. It is really awesome. It feels really awesome and I'll never ask God for anything more, just for him to give me favour and grace with the principal, for her to let me stay for @ least many years more, till my babies all grow up and till that day I see them graduate :)
Haha, i suddenly feel like their mummies :)

Thank you Jesus for everything in my life now, thank you for the beautiful journey :)
I love you :)

No comments: