7.12.2006

HOHOHO! i'm in school now lar! hehee! okay. i scared the teacher lar. byebye!
okies dokies. i'll continue from here (:
oh i tell you!
there was this SUPER HOT & CUTE caucasian guy that came into
my class to do lyk this survey.
before that he walk past my class during history.
then the girls in my class,
most of them scream lar!
because he was just sooooo damn hot!
OH MY GAWD!
so we were all lyk AHHH! he is hot. he is hot!
hahaha!
then my history got damn pissed off with us (:
and for the first time in my life that i'm looking soooo forward to maths lesson.
but i was soooo jealous that he talk to lilian.
RAH >.<
and lina get to shake hands with him and talk to him.
RAH RAH >.<
then when the guy talk to lilian,
then joelyn was lyk OH WENHUI JEALOUS ALREADY.
then i'm lyk NOOOOOO! my face damn hot lar.
HEHEE! (X
yeah. lyk that only lar.
oh!
and his name is dont know what toodles?
and i tell you his height.
ITS 197
i repeat, is 197
i lyk hello. you are damn tall.
hahaha!
and i was really really pissed off with my CME teacher.
man. i dont want to talk about it.
but i just want to tell you that i'm really really pissed off with her.
she has got PMS i think.
YUCKS >.<
and everything went well in school.
yups (:
then after school was really damn funny with
adeline, manpang, aaron and dong rui (:
they made me laugh really alot.
till my stomach hurts sooo much.
now i know why my stomach sooo pain.
they make me laugh tooo much already.
haha. but nvm.
i had a GREAT time with them :D
yups. and that's all for today.
bye bloggy!

No comments: