7.25.2006

weeeeeeeee!
let me tell you something.
today my chinese teacher damn nice to me you know?!
woah. i was shocked.
today i talk super damn alot.
but yet she did not scold me you know.
she smile smile scold scold.
you know that kind of scoldings?
yeah. haha!
i was really shocked.
cause last time she will stare at me with the fire eyes
yeah. but today she smile at me leh.
dont know is it because today got yuan lao shi!
or because today she is just a nice person (:
hohoho! but anyways,
she is real good today lar.
yups. we laugh at her and she know it,
but she nvr scold lo.
but her flirting habit still nvr change.
ROAR! >.<
super irritating can?!
i realised something.
alot of teachers LOVE to flirt with clarence.
that is just lyk so yucks!
hoho. i have nothing wrong with clarence.
just saying. yeah!
oh! and today maths lesson,
miss MS chung damn firece you know?!
she scold darryl damn loudly today.
just because darryl almost trip over her tablet PC.
i think she scared lar.
cause already one of her tablet PC kena water pour over.
she was really damn sad lar.
hohohoho!
today cg sucks!
the stupid bloody chinadoll keep on picking on me lar!
wth! i hate her can?!
she is just toooooo expensive for us.
{ just lyk what sihui say }
yeah. she thinks that we are pros.
so fast can learn the song already.
then she keep on scolding me lar!
super pissed off with her!
ROAR ROAR ROAR! >.<
hate her hate her hate her!
i know we should learn how to love each other,
but i just can't seem to love her lyk the others.
OKAY. I HAVE NOTHING MORE ELSE TO SAY :D

No comments: