7.09.2006

maybe i'm really really wrong.
maybe i should not have even have fallen for you.
maybe i should not even have known you so i would not have fall for you.
oh someone will you just please help me?!
i really seriously am LOST.
really really lost.
i feel lyk i'm in a big big maze that goes round and round.
and i feels lyk i'm nvr going to get out
could it be possible?
that you may fall for me?
i wish it was.
i guess i can only watch you from afar.
apart from what happen in the train with you,
others would only be memories.
YEAH. I'M REALLY JUST WRONG,
SO WRONG FOR LYKING YOU.
I SHOULD JUST FORGET ALL ABOUT YOU.
AND PRETEND THAT I HAVE NVR MET YOU BEFORE.
WENHUI. YOU ARE REALLY DUMB
CAN'T YOU JUST LYK SOME ONE THAT YOU MOST PROPERBLY HAVE A CHANCE WITH?
I MEAN,
YOU TELL ME.
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN EVER BE WITH HIM?
HA! WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
SOME SORT OF PRETTY GIRL THAT EVER GUY WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH?
DREAM REAL ON DUMBO!
i guess i'll just sing a song and turn it all ard.

No comments: