7.11.2006

okay!
i tell you!
i'm super pissed off with my mum!
she keeps on saying that i'm wasting alot alot of money.
which is sooooo NOT true!
then she keep on saying me!
i'm lyk wth?!
i'm lyk the one between me and my sister who is saving up the most money can?
and my sister ISN'T helping AT ALL.
and she isn't the one getting the scoldings.
I AM.
its really bad okay.
and everytime the bills come, she will look for me.
and she will start saying this to me :" WAH! THE BILLS ALOT HOR?! "
AND THEN SHE WILL GIVE ME THAT FACE.
then i will be lyk wth.
can you seriously find out who is the one wasting more money before you start accusing?
HELLO! I'M LYK SO WRONGLY ACCUSED HERE!
nvm. lets not talk about this now.
ITS HATEFUL!
hahaha! lets talk about school-ey!
wooh! i'm starting to lyk school again.
with all the fun jokes i talk with adeline (: and the others.
man! its just soooo fun!
yups.
today we were lyk really jokers. hahaha!
{ alicia was laughing. dont know for what }
ms chung : why everytime i mention your class then someone will laugh one?
shaowei : ahahahaha!
whole class : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
its was funny lar!
we were lyk laughing at her indirectly
no. more lyk MAKING FUN of her.
HOHOHO (X
she was really damn mad yesterday.
she keeps on scolding us.
just because 2/7 made her angry.
then she came with her anger into our class and kept on scolding
after EVERY ten miuntes.
standard one.
and this is what she said
ms chung : every movement, every single sound you make,
it irritates me!
and BLAH BLAH BLAH.
all her lovely scolding (:
HOHOHO! (X
hahaa!
now its ms low
my CUTE english teacher.
she is double my size :D
hahaha!
okay.
ms low : that's all the relieve teacher gave me.
i dont have anymore.
so whatever that happen, im sorry.
WENHUI :D :apology NOT accepted.
down HUNDRED push-ups!
hahaha!
damn funny lar!
OH and we had health check-up today.
haha. and we missed chinese lesson.
then our chinese teacher was lyk damn sad.
cos the could not get to teach us.
awww :(
hahaha!
then when we finished already,
we were all suppose to go back.
then we all stay at there and chit chat.
hehehee!
then after that is maths one.
then we wanted to waste her maths lesson also.
then too bad it ended early,
so we all had to go back.
and just right, it was her lesson.
RAH >.<
okay lar. i'll stop here.
i'll somemore if i rmb today :D
byebye bloggy!

No comments: