7.16.2006

i miss you guys sooooooo much that i cried :(
if only i could see you all everyday.
and i would be the happiest person on earth.
really. i mean what i say.
oh man!
it feels lyk i could not live a day without you guys.
you all are soooooo precious to me.
i had nvr had friends so close to me before.
you guys are just lyk a treasure.
soo sooooo precious and lovely.
you all always make me smile.
you all always make me laugh.
you all always make me crazy and high.
you all nvr made me sad.
it feels real good to be with all of you.
you all are just lyk my pillar, my strength.
my world would topple without you guys.
i really thank jesus for you all! (:
i love you all my happy friends (:


lets all go shopping one day okay?!

i really miss you all soooooo terribly :(

see you guys soon! :D

i really love you my treasure friends (:

No comments: