7.11.2006

i was sitting in my classroom,
real real bored and i started missing somethings.
miss SHERYL ;* i miss the girl's craps. i really miss playing with her,
laughing with her, doing stupid stuffs with her. we nvr get bored of each other (:
HOHOHO! (x
miss ZENDA : i miss her laughter, i miss her smiles, i miss her crappiness.
i miss playing with her 12, 12345 bang!
miss CHERYL : i miss going home, going out with her. i miss her beautiful laughter.
i just sooo miss her.
miss CELESTE : i miss her and her SHIT talking (X miss laughing so craazily with her.
we can laugh at almost everything.
miss SHIRMAINE : i miss her loveliness. i miss her laughter. it brightens up my life (:
i miss her awesome-ness. she is really a nice person to talk to.
i miss serving with her too (:
mr joshua : HE IS DAMN FULL OF STUPID-NESS. hoho! i miss his lame jokes.
he just crack me up so easily (:
mr jonathan : i miss his magic tricks. i miss his funny-ness. he is the BEST joker i have seen :D
mr jack : he is just full of LAME-NESS. ahaha! and i miss that too (:
mr marlon : he is lyk damn pretty and cool. he can be kinda fuuny at sometimes (: I MISS IT!
mr jerald : i miss everything of him lar! he is such a nice guy, full of crap
and he seriously knows how to talk back real good :D hahaha!
miss ariel : man. she is just such a cool and funny person to talk to. I MISS HER SO!
mr preston : he just such a trustworthy person (: I MISS HIS CUTE-NESS!
miss arielle : she is just such a lovely person to talk with (: I MISS TALKING TO HER!
miss constanceee : she is such a babeee! she nvr fails to crack me up. i miss her!
i miss serving with her too! :D
miss mable : she is such a sweety pie (: her smile just brighten up my day (:
i miss her and serving with her!
miss claudia : she is just soooo funny. i miss serving with her & i miss her too!
miss valentia : she makes me smile. she makes me laugh when she laugh.
oh i miss her so!
miss vikkeh : she is just sooo cute (: she rawks and i miss her!
okay. i super miss these ppl. without them, my life would topple.
they are my strong pillars (:
they hold me up when i fall.
i thank you daddy for giving them to me.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
{ oh and if i forgot your name, sorry! }

No comments: