7.22.2007

beautifully and wonderfully made.

had DARE ystd and i really love what pastor dan shared.
ystd's service was more of like biology to me, but it was a wonderful lesson :D

but first, let me introduce to you 4 kinds of people in the world.

ordinary - all they can think of is about themselves.
popular - fame, fortune, just popular superstars like paris hilton, britney spears. they live for themselves too. As time passes by, they will soon/slowly be forgotten. because they didn't do anything to your life.
influential - they influence people, but they dont have a significant life
significant - people who are chosen to make a difference. they are quality of being important. you're worth something to someONE.

significant people, that's us, that's you, that's me!
& when you know that your significant to someONE, you'll be significant to many.
& that someONE is our wonderful abba.

PSALM 139:13-16
13 for you formed my inward parts ;
you covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Marvellous are your works and that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
when i was made in secret and skillfully wrought in the lowest part of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.

pastor shared that our eyeballs are made of one million veins and each of them must find the correct one to join to each other in order for us to see. if no.1 vein joins to no.2 vein, we cannot see already.
our lungs, when unfolded, are the size of a tennis court.
our blood vessels can go around the whole world 3 times.
how wonderful is that? that god can made such long and big things go into our bodies and fit so nicely :D

No comments: