7.17.2007

this is the truth i believe in

this is the truth that i believe

i am the righteousness of God in Christ! i am saved by Jesus,
who has made me right with God. I am completely forgiven,
always and forever. Jesus loves me with a passionate and powerful, undying and
unconditional love. He gave his life just for me, and now He is the centre of my life.
My sole desire is to know Him and to make Him known.
My destiny is irrevocable and my call unchangeable.

I no longer need man's applause, approval and accecptance to feel good about
myself. I am what God says I am, and I refuse to compromise or to accept any contrary circumstances. In Him I have everything! not by striving, but by His
undeserved favour. His grace for me is endless, and His goodness and mercy
constantly follow me. I am satisfied by my Lord alone!

Since i am more than a conqueror, I excel in everything that i do.
I have the wisdom of God which gives me discernment and clarity of mind. He alone
makes me strong and therefore I confidently expect to do great and mighty exploits!
There is no need for worry or fear because God is in control! I cast my cares on Him
because He cares for me. I know my God -- He can never fail.

I am surrounded by the favour of God in my relationships, and I carry the fragrance
of Jesus everywhere i go. My family is a blessing to me, as I am a blessing to them.
I honor and obey my parents as unto the Lord. I respect the person that God has
destined me to be and I live a life of honor before God and man. I reflect the glorious
love of Christ to my known world, as I am increasingly transformed into His likeness,
I live out loud what is within, victorious in His promise of a life worth living!

For I am the beloved of the Lord in whom He is well pleased.

i really think most of us need to know this over and over again.
as i was just sitting in the computer room, i just suddenly saw this dare postcard.
and i just started reading. especially the last paragraph about honoring our parents,
thank you jesus, i really needed this reminder.
thank you jesus. you know what i needed the most at the right time :D

No comments: