7.27.2007

i see the walls come tumbling down!

just as i was worrying about tmr's oral, daddy pop this wonderful song into my head :D

you've gone before me

i will not be afraid, i will not be dismayed.
i'm not alone, your rod and staff, they comfort me.
i cannot be defeated, i cannot be destroyed.
i am not alone, my god you are with me, my god you are with me!

i'm standing in you, believing in you.
I SEE THE WALLS COME TUMBLING DOWN.
my god, you've come before me, save and restore me.
i know the battle belongs to YOU.

you are the fortress that i run to.
you are the rock in which i stand.
you are the shelter to the tempest.
you are the hope in which i stand.

just this one simple song, took away my fears, made me happy once again.
knowing that all my cares, my worries are with daddy god.
& when things are in his big and mighty hands, it shall WOULD!!!! be good, great, wonderful, fabulous, no man can ever make that wonder :D
thankyou jesus! you were always there for me when im down
and you nvr fail to cheer me up, i love my jesus.

No comments: