7.30.2007

i'll stand for you.

i just wanna fall in love with you over and over again jesus.
the undying love that you have for me.
the love that never fails.
Lord, i want to have a hearing heart, to hear everything that you've for me.
& i just need you every single day in my life.
i need your grace every day, every single minute.
i need you to carry me through. jesus lead me on.
all my battles belong to you and the victory is mine.
i'll take every step of faith, i'll follow you all my days.
& when i call, i know you will hear me and you'll be here for me so immediately.
when i'm in a state of confusion, Lord, you'll un-confuse me.
when i'm sad, Lord, i know you will be there to cheer me up, to be my bestfriend, to hear me out, to hear me complain and to take care of everything.
jesus! i love you! i'll stand for you in everything that i do.
it's for you my jesus! :D
because you died for me, you died broken so that i'll always be whole.
you died lonely, with no loved ones, so that i'll never be lonely.
you died with all my sin on the cross, so that i'll forever be righteous.
praise jesus. praise your beautiful name :)
i can never ever find someone that loves me so much, so much.

No comments: