7.15.2007

with christ in the vessel, we can smile at the storm

click here to see these amazing animals.

thank you jesus, you showed me love today.
thank you jesus, for everything.
i just felt so happy today. praise jesus.

i was feeling really really low today. really really stressed and almost didn't wanted to go to church. but i really thank god i went. i was so close to not going to service just because i was choosing clothes. the devil is really really "clever". he really is a faggot.
but still, jesus and me, we reign over him in my life :D
i was really feeling super low, like i've said. & i really have no mood to praise and worship jesus.
yups but god is good, as pastor prince was preaching, god started filling me and i really really feel so loved but i didn't know. then almost at the end of the service, pastor said this :" do you know as you're listening to what i was saying, your burdens are lifted up." i felt like wow. i really just felt like wow :D god is really so real. HE LISTENS TO ME WHEN I CRY :)
even though i sometimes feel that he's not there, but later on, he will remind me of his love again and again and he will always be there with me and for me :D praise jesus.

& kailing is really a very very nice person to talk to.
she has a very great sense of annoiting. i have really nvr seen this side of her before.
as in really, i talk to her i feel very nice. & the best feeling is i really felt god loving me :D
really really nice. i really love talking to her.
& i thank jesus for speaking to me through her :D

No comments: