8.17.2007

arrested by your truth and righteousness

current mood : actually, i f*cking don't have any mood now.
even though i know i'm condradicting my mood with my post. but who cares.

school's good. it has been getting better and better. all glory to jesus christ.
coping well with my school's stuff, test results are slowly getting better.
my marks for geography was the 2nd highest in the class, i think.
but still, praise jesus! :D
if it wasn't for him, nah, i don't know where would i be :)
friendships, yups, it's all going good & it's all going to get better and better with christ in the friendships. amen.
everything has just been getting so much better.
family relationships, friendships, all the kind of ships.
jesus is always the best solution for every single thing.
quarrels and fights, god be the solution.
when things are in his BIG BIG hands, it has always been good.
though sometimes we've made wrong choices, he nvr fails to prosper those mistakes of ours.
he never sees our sins, he never condemns us.
he has taken our sins and threw it away.
who can be better than him, not spiderman, not superman.
who can love me more than him, not my mummy, not my daddy.
who will even die for me, no one, but HIM.
THANK YOU JESUS, YOUR LOVE WILL NEVER FAIL.

No comments: