8.27.2007

when god ran

praise jesus! glad that the video has touched you guys :D

anways, school's good. getting better & better, amen.
even though EOY's getting nearer, school's getting more texing, more homework, but no worries! i've still got JESUS! i have the wisdom of chirst. i have the favour with my friends and my teachers. AMEN.

okay. this feels like a thanking post again.
i just wanna thank god for all the people around me.
my family, my friends, my classmates, teachers, coaches, everyone :D
my bestfriends, royal stewards.
thank you jesus, thank you for the people that has a higher authority, placed over my life.
thank you jesus for the friends that has been placed in my life, for me to be blessing to and them to be a blessing to me.
jesus, you know me best, you know who to put into my life.
you already have everything planned nicely for me & lord, i'm gonna follow you.
lead me, take me, take all of me, don't ever let me go.
use me, use me to be a blessing. i will be your hands, i will be your feet! :D
thank you lord. i know i'm significant to you :D

talking about significance, even my school's talking about teachers being a significance to you in your life. today was my discipline mistress sharing about teachers that has letf an impact to her in her life, teachers that are impt to her. i dont know why. i just feel like jesus is speaking! its like he wants to spread the word about significance to the world. i'm sure jesus is telling me something. go on jesus! i'm catching it! :D

i love you jesus :)

No comments: