8.17.2007

jesus, i belong to you


just as i was holding on to things, taking them into my own hands, & just practically worrying about god-knows-what, jesus showed me this picture.

he told me to just be like this girl. just look at her, she's letting go, she's so happy letting go. she doesn't have anything to care about. she's so carefree. & jesus wants me to be like her. giving him alllllllllll my problems, letting go, & not to worry about anything. cause he'll take care of them FOR ME. i'll just relax, go be like that girl. & somemore, the one handling all my worries and cares is not just a person, he's not someone ordinary. he's god almighty. he's my comforter. he's my beautiful saviour, he's the prince of peace. he's the centre of it all. he's JESUS!

just a simple picture, it reminded me of alot of things. & yups, i'm just gonna let go and let god :D thankyou jesus, you know i love you! :)

No comments: