8.02.2007

jesus, i'm so in love with you

i'm gonna start posting about my life again.
so as when i look back, i'm gonna see how much jesus has changed my life :D

okay, today was blah blah.
lessons were alright, but still, jesus! we need to improve on the falling-asleep-in-class!
missed school for the past few days due to some nonsensical flu.
but praise jesus, i'm healed already.
oh & this morning, the flu came back, but i really wanted to go to school.
woke up and started sneezing and feeling all tired and sneezy.
so i just shot a little prayer to daddy, telling him that i really wanted to go to school and i seriously hated the flu that was in me.
so i just prayed :"daddy, i'm healed in the name of jesus, i'm not gonna get any flu cause you didn't have flu and you're not gonna get any flu bug. so neither am i."
and i just kept on telling myself that i'm healed, i'm healed.
yups, and without me noticing, i just stopped sneezing.
& only till now that i realised that i've been healed from flu on this morning.
so so, praise jesus! :D
& for a few times these week, a stupid voice kept on telling me :"girl, since you have not been going to school for the past days, today don't go also lah."
& i was so close to not going to school today, but praise jesus, i did.
the voice kept on coming, but jesus kept me going on :)
he encouraged me and gave me the grace that i needed for each and everyday.
he just fills me with his undying love everyday.
even when im scared, or in the lowest valley, i know that you're still there.
to bring me out of anything shit i'm in, and you're always gonna be there to pick me up when i fall each time. you will always be there to give me the encouragement that i need.
you'll always be there and never to leave me alone in the wilderness.
you will take all my battles and win them for me.
even when i fail you, i know you still love me, & you will never condemn me.
& i know, i needn't do anything to have all these things.
all i need to do is just to know that i'm the righteousness of god.
i am the beloved of christ.
& i've got you in my life.
& god i've found in you, everything that i'm searching for.
& i'll just give my everything to you, i'll live for you in everything that i do.
i'll give you all my praise, i'm gonna let the whole world know that i'm so in love with you :D
thankyou jesus, thank you for giving me what i needed and so much more.
jesus, i am gonna serve you all my days.
thank you daddy! :D

No comments: