8.20.2007

jesus, i've fallen deeply in love with you


praise god yo~!
god is really really good. he's my saving grace.
if you've read my last post, i said i really didn't want to care about any shit already right?
yups, & this time, i really just let go. i just cried like some shit.
i just let everything out, i just didn't want to care anymore.
it was just tooooo tiring to take care of things by myself.
it only gets worser and worser, sadder and sadder. so yah, what for man.
so yups, i just let go and let god did everything.
& it's just so immediately, as i was crying, everything started coming back tgt.
the whole nonsense was getting solved.
everything was just getting back to normal.
so the whole thing was, just after i prayed, i let god, he made things so good for me.
he solved the whole thing for me.
he was just waiting for me to let go and allow him to do it :D

like what Pastor Prince has been preaching for the past 2 sunday services,
resting. grace only flows in the worry-free areas of my life.
god's strength can only be magnifested through my weakness.
he can't be working in my if i am working by myself.
& why bother you worry when you know that you've a god that has already went through your time and made everything so beautiful for you.
even if bad things come your way, you know that god is/WILL be there, to cheer things up and make everything good. even our mistakes, he will prosper :)
don't start thinking negative when all this nonsense come, live the life of rest that god wants you to live! :D his death has already accomplished everything for us.
when bad thoughts start coming, don't confess it by saying it out, say only the good thoughts that jesus gives. just keep on confessing the good, and only the good :D
cause thoughts not spoken will die unborn. praise jesus!

just as i was typing this post, i just felt a fresh new love fell upon me.
i just feel so relax, so taken care of.
i just feel soooooo good, so happy. praise jesus! :D
CAUSE ONLY HE CAN GIVE ME THE JOY & THE PEACE THAT THE WORLD CAN NEVER GIVE TO ME. CAUSE ONLY HE DIED FOR ME ON THE CROSS.

jesus, deeper and deeper, i'm falling in love with you.

No comments: