10.11.2009

All of your name is playing in my head.

WOO! Finally, after all the tiring dayssssssss!
The kids' concert is over, stayover was a mighty blast :)
Over these 2 days, I've got to experience things that I've never seen or heard or done before.
It was really good!
Sound board, the simpler one. Did sounds and backdrops for the concert. Shiok :)
& last night, yessssssssssss, darrel leong was a great joker :)
He did many things which made me laugh my ass off in the tent. hahahaa!
I won't embarrass him here but it was really hilarious :)
We made out tent in like less than 10 mins! The last time, we had so much difficulties and took like almost 15, 20. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Hahahahaha!
We also had like 3 mini fans in the tent. The first time we went to camp out, we were soaked in our own sweat while sleeping. It was really bad. So this time, learnt our dear lessons and bought more fan and water! Really nice :)
Sleeping time was really bad, because I was kept wide awake by a snoring pig log. He rolled all around the tent ok! Bad.
After like one hour, I needed to sleep. Gave his legs a huge smack, woke him after like a million times of trying. Finally! Then went to sleep :)
Everything was really great Hahaha leong :)

Yeap, and woke up @ 8 in the morning and packed up. Walk home to my house and showered. Ate fruit loops for breakfast. Talk, chill and sleep (again). Then went to church.

PRAISE JESUS! DARREL'S SUPRISE WAS A SUCCESS!
That ass found out about the suprise, but I managed to turn it around and still gave him the suprise :) Hahahaha! Thanks all, guys :) It was really great!

Serviced, then after that to grands for grandpa's birthday dinner. It felt so nice to be back at grands' :) It has been a long while :) Haha

So now, I'm home for a good long deserved rest :)
Tmr's first aid. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: