10.21.2009

Labels

I very much want to type "I'm happy" but honestly speaking, I'm just this very far to be able to type "I'm happy". Pretty much wanting to cry now while hearing that song. Feeling so upset about things. Am still thinking about everything of yesterday. thinking about all that was said and done. Feeling at my low point but there isn't anyone who could seem to understand. Side effects? I don't feel like myself. I feel really weird. I feel like I can just bury my face in my pillow and just cry and cry and cry for the entire night. Everything's ok now, but why do I still feel like my-dog-died that kinda feeling? I very much want to have the courage, the wisdom to do things. I would very much want to migrate to a country and stay there. Go for a holiday, go for a swim, go shopping. There's just so many things that are cramming in my mind, so many things that my heart wants to know, so many things that I just wanna do now.

I need you jesus, to give me the biggest hug ever.

No comments: