10.29.2009

Post me, Mr postman.

School's got posting, teachers' got posting too.
So today, got posted to N1, where my babies will be going next year. It's a follow up.
Glad that that is happening but not glad with the some people that I work with.
But oh well "always look on the bright side of life" they say :)

Today's work was like a chore. Got a little bit more of backsides and clothes to wash today. Running here and there like a marathon. Not bad. That's why when I first started working, they tell me that working in a childcare is like going for slimming sessions. Alright, so now I'm just waiting for that free slimming sessions to take place once more :) Haha.

Bored here waiting for the really slow boy, who is frequently late and he who keeps me waiting shall be punished later. Hahaha. Wonder what we are doing later on.

& tmr's another long loooong LONG day.
Going to tb centre in the wee hours then reporting for work..........

No comments: