10.12.2009

over the galaxy

Today was just relaxation.
Slept for 15 hours straight. Alright. Not exactly. Had intervals here and there because of the really bad nightmares that keep waking me up. Woke up literally in cold sweat. I couldn't find any dream as bad as the 3 nightmares that i've dreamt.
Thinking about those nightmares, seriously. 3 nightmares in a row, one after another, and also 3 different dreams are just bad, terrible and horrible. Woo! Yeah.

Anyways, first aid wasn't as bad as I thought. The lecturer was a funny guy and since we had a joker beside us, dozing and hitting his head against the parting side door. It made the class more funny:) Hahaha we were having a good time laughing:) but oh wells, first aid is quite an interesting thing:)
Tmr's another round. Cpr for tmr. And we are gonna perform on dummies. Cool thing.

Ogay, so another lazy blogpost typed on ,y bed:) now its time to turn in. So goodbye workd.clever me, forgetting that I still have to wait for the dearest handsome hottie to reach home and call me first:) so, till then!:):)
Anyways ,

No comments: