10.17.2009

Hallelujiah! I never thought I would have survived the whole week to say that! Haha!
The whole was just a long full day for me every single day, except for today :) mornings to work then nights to first aid.
YES! I'm taking up first aid and I'm really proud of it! Really! It'll sound a little gay but I can save any life soon! & I'm really proud of it k! Haaaaa!! But anyways, thank god for great joker lecturers! He totally made the whole lesson so much easier to stay awake in :)
& the company there is definitely a better reason for me to stay on for the lesson :)
I've got many childcare teachers in the class, a few chemistry people who plays with chemicals, in line skate Board instructor, swimming instructor. & lastly, Indian construction workers :)
I promise you that I've never had such close contact with them before and they are actually quite harmless :)
This Indian worker was just laughing along with me at this guy who was snoring really loudly. & we were all like just laughing about his fact about snoring and wanted to put him in a recovery position. It was really funny!
The classes was super good too & did I mention that my lecturer look like Steven lim?:)
Hahahaha plus the way he talks also resembles him :)
Next week 3 more lessons and that's it. We are waving goodbye :(
Sucks again. To be having so much fun already and you are saying goodbye already. Sigh
buy whatever it is, really glad that I attended this course and meeting with people who could also fufill my dreams :)

So changing topic, darrel's birthday just passed and so did our monthly celebration time :)
Really thank god that quarrels that we faced are the ones that get us stronger and to learn new things too :)

& praise god that these quarrels don't last :)
Thankyou jesus!!@ jaaaa!

No comments: