10.25.2009

We had bargains :)

It's when you believe that something good will happen in your life, it does :)

Anyways! I'm back from JB! :)
Had a long good 11 hours of sleep after all the crazy shopping and eating :)
We were living the life that we should have everyday. Hahaha.
Shopping and bargaining of clothes, taxi fares and food prices :)

Now, I'm still really satisfied with dinner and I cannot believe the amount I paid for 1.2kg of salted egg crabs,

sambal prawns, sambal kang khong and cereal crayfish. and the amount each of us paid was sing dollar 15 only. It was definitely the cheapest and most delicious meal I've ever taken :)



& shopping there was shiok! The clothes that you buy was so much cheaper than those prices you can get from singapore. Even the pedicure was so cheap. Did mine for only 19 sing. Full pedicure treatment :) It was awesome :)



& last but not least, the company was the bestest :)
Darrel, zf, janelle and ah teck :) I had the greatest time with them :)
Thank you Lord for the protection and for the most superb fellowship with them :)
Let's go again soon! :D

No comments: