7.15.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 47, post 1000

Dear darrel! Hahaha!
SO THE PAST ONE WEEK WAS YOUR POP BREAK! :)
Had a very fun and good time with you! :)
Will post up the pictures later on :)

My sentences are ending with smileys because you just made my long and tiring day feel so much better, just after hearing your voice :)
Really praise God for you :D Thanks sweetheart, appreciate and love you very much :D

so the past week was just filled with you and you only, not caring about work and school. Feels so shiok, feels so great, just seeing you almost everyday :)
Cause that's something I don't get to experience anymore, only when army ends :)
Hehe but I'll be waiting for YOU!

Sorry for not blogging everyday, like what I've promised you. Broke my promise, but I'm really sorry. Sometimes I'm really very tired! Thanks for understanding dear boy :)

Really happy that I am going to see you tmr, because you are gonna book out tmr, but go back in on the next day and book out on that same day and book in only on monday night. Makes no sense? I love you :)

Love you when you show me your jealousy :)
Love you when you are you :D
Thankyou for being everything that you are and everything that God has made you to be, to be a blessing, to me :)

Love you baby. I'm gonna go sleep now! Post pictures tmr or something! :D
*hugs*

No comments: