7.19.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 49

I just enjoy spending time with you :)

That's what defines my whole day today.

Even when things got a lil awkward here and there, but it always gets better :)


Love the prayer he made before we had our dinner.

It goes something like this :' thankyou jesus for the food we have.

Thankyou jesus you will not let us quarrel anymore.

Thankyou JESUS, YOU WILL BE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP!

Thankyou Jesus for everything that we have.

The more wenhui eats, the slimmer she will get. Amen.'


What a short, but sweet and powerful prayer :)

I mean, the way he said it, you could just feel it coming deep from his heart.

Thankyou babe, for being so wonderful.

Even when i give you loads of problem, you never fail to still keep pushing on, and not just giving up on me. there are many many many many, still many times, of me giving you stupid and irritating problems, but you will always and still be that boy.

I've really got no words to describe you because you are really awesome.

We are not perfect, but we've got Jesus in our relationship :)


I love you baby. you are really very sweet and awesome :)


Promise to post pictures up for you soon! :D

No comments: