7.22.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 52

So, its lousy crap that I am feeling right now because i'm gonna shift house in 3 days time.

I don't know.
I've been living in this house...like ever since I was born.
So so so many things happened in this house that I'm living in.

The ups and downs that my family gone through.
The ups and downs that we had internally within the family.
The things that me and Darrel did, like my birthday suprise, countdown and such.

There are just too too many memories that I am going to carry away, but leaving my house down for some other people to live in. That is just what I cannot bring myself to think about.

Sigh. I can't think, my brains can't think.
I wanna cry, my heart wants to cry.
I will miss this house, my body will miss this house.
I will never ever forget this house, my soul will never forget this house.

JESUS!!! WHY?

No comments: