7.27.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 55, Not in my house Day 1

Day 55 in army! (If i am accurate in my counting) Haha!
And on this day, you are out field, soooo, i bet it has been a really great day for you! :)

Really miss you alot boy!
But God has been really faithful and really good to me :)
Rmb what I told you about the cry out to God? If i didnt, i just told God to bring me through this and HE HAS TO, because I dont want to cry anymore and I dont want to feel the sucky feeling which I have been feeling the whole day : Going home to a place which is not even my house.

Yeap! But, suprisingly, even as these thoughts came, God just kept giving me a really nice, sweet feeling. I dont know how to explain it but is was really nice.
Like he just kept showing my pictures of the new house (even though the pictures, I think, aree according to my own imagination) But God really just kept showing me of the new house.
& as I was just walking back, I was quite excited bout it and I actually told myself this :"Wenhui, no point crying anymore. Dont look back'
Something like that, it was like a happy thought, not those depressing ones :)

Praise Jesus :)

Babe! We went bowling again just now,
& I really wished that you were there.
Because only you would look at me, every single time I walk back from the bowling lane and give me a smile.
Know why I got reminded of that?
Cause a few times when I walk back, the both of them were just talking to each other.
& it just strike me, that, you are different :)
You will always give me a smile when I walk back towards you. There is really no one time that you have never done that before :)
& It's really such a sweet feeling, only one which I understand and know what is it for :)

Love you so much sweety.
Every day, I am just getting chances and revelations and times for me to appreciate, thank God, and thank You for all these while.
Without you and Jesus, I dont think it would have been easy for me to make it here s far :)

Love you baby, very much! See you soon!
I miss you!

No comments: