7.18.2010

They say I don't know how to treasure you.
They say I can't be a good girlfriend.
They say I am selfish.
They say I am just plain useless.
They say I am just not worthy to be your girl.

I think I am finally starting to see what they mean.
thanks for pointing out to me. I get it, I really get it now.

I can't say more than the five sentences that describes who I am now.
My heart hurts like mad.
I'm alone at home, I'm being told to do so many stupid things now.
I really want to...just end everything now.
It hurts so badly. I've been hurting you so badly.
I'm sorry, I just see things in a negative manner always.

Change?
don't tell me bout them anymore.
I can't change for you, somehow, it just doesnt happen that way for me.

I don't wanna continue talking about how pathetic my life is anymore.
It isn't actually. It is very blessed, but I just didn't know how to count my blessings.
I take things for granted.
I do best at making and creating trouble for people.
that is what wenhui is created for.
Nothing but trouble.
I can't be a blessing to my family, my boyfriend, my children.
Only creates mess and mess and more mess.

Wenhui is screwed up.
Nobody loves wenhui.

No comments: