12.09.2006

i love my jesus! :D






























camp was just so greeeeeeat! :D
the annoiting was the best that i have ever felt in my life for this 13 years.
really. i've nvr felt jesus touched me so great before.

first day of camp was the dare megathon.
second day was dare mafia was fun.
and the service on that day was awesome.
felt the annoiting coming on me and guess what jesus told me :" i know the hurt and pain that you have gone through and i have nvr forsaken you. "
when jesus told me that, i cried.
jesus is so great. and i felt his love for me.
the nvr changing love and the love that he will give me forever.
third day's service was the BEST.
god's presence was every where.
i felt the peace that only he can give me and no one else in the world can.
and i really really felt that god has touch my heart so much.
so much that i just cried my heart out.
and now i know, let go and i will see god's fingerprints all over the situation and everything will just be so great.
and at first, lyk many ppl, i did not expect the camp to be that good.
then the first day it wasnt that good for me.
but the second and third day. it was really jsut so great for me.
thank you jesus for everything.
and i know he loves me soooo much and he has nvr forsaken me.
and i know that he made me for greater things then what i am doing now
and i know that my double portion will come.
i really thank jesus for making this camp such an awesome one.
i really thank jesus for answering all the questions in my heart.
& thank you jesus for filling that ocean that i brought to camp.
thank you for filling it all up, lyk i wanted before camp.
thank you so much jesus! :D
& i will go around the world and tell the world about jesus.
all the great and mighty things that he has done in me,
and bring glory to his wonderful name (:



so i'll stand
with arms high and heart abandoned.
in awe, of the one who gave it all.
and i'll stand.
my soul lord to you surrended
all i am is yours

No comments: