12.13.2006

jesus told me this

i had a dream.
this dream, i was playing this video game.
and then there was this round when the two guys in my game had to go to this freaky place.
then i am not exactly sure what happen, suddenly, many many really super scary ghosts just appear from the screen. and it really freaked me out.
the two guys kept on running, its lyk an nvr ending maze.
they ran and ran and they went to the exit.
then at the end of the exit, a voice and words appear from the screen
saying :" you do not have to be afraid of the ghosts as i am with you. look at me and all your fears will fade away. you are covered by my blood, so no evil can come near you "
when i woke up, i knew that that was jesus speaking to me.
so from now onwards, i know that i have jesus, and i am not afraid of ghost anymore (:
thank you jesus :D

jesus, all my fears they fade away
when i see you.

No comments: