12.01.2006

thank you daddy, she's healed :D

today, my grannie will be doing surgery for her eyes. the operation is to take out the form or something that is in her eyes and detiorating her vision. i know, although i use to hate her for some things, but afterall she is still my grannie and she cared for me when i was really sick that time. she went to her gods and prayed for me. so now, its my turn to go to my almighty daddy and pray for her. jesus, i know you will cause the operation to turn out good. and daddy, nothing will ever happen to her. you will just keep her safe. she doesn't believe in you, but i do, lord. so i pray that you will keep her safe, and i know you will. in jesus name, amen (:
& why on earth is people in my family getting attacked by the devil? its really really sad to see them lyk that, without knowing jesus. my baby cousin keeps on getting sick. and now, his cough is super bad. its really lyk coughing out his lungs. and it really hurts me when i see him lyk that. and his mum has lyk this serious backache and she still has to take care of him. stupid devil. can you just get your ass off and dont disturb my family laaaaaah! seriously, lyk what everyone said. GO GET A LIFE! and stop bugging the ppl i love. you suck. you really suck. get back into your stupid hell and burn in there. stop coming to earth and disturb everyone else. so get lost or you will get it.

and i was thinking of something. is it true that when they dont believe in christ, no matter how much i pray for them, if they dont receieve or believe, they will not get the prayer? someone please and me! (:


replies to tags (:

preston : hahaha! yeah. go and read what MY dream is all about (: when you read it, you will be so fascinated :D

zenda : haha okay zenda, tell you what, when got sale i tell you okay? and, go read the newspaper lah! hehee! x)

No comments: