12.04.2006

jesus, i need you

jesus, make me stop feeling so emo
i feel lyk i am going back to the past.
the past of it all.
i am starting to have the old stuff coming back again.
it makes me cry damn badly.
i just miss all my friends, school friends.
seeing my past, i know that i have lost contact with them already.
we just dont talk lyk we use too already.
and if we do, its just hi and bye.
i really just miss everyone.
jesus, i really want to talk lyk we use to before.
i want to talk to my old friends.
friends which are really my friends.
friends which are always there for me.
i really regreted not talking to them for a long period of time.
and jesus, why? why? why do i not lyk my friends now?
i really want to love them lyk i dont know what bad things that they have done.
why is our friendship turning out lyk this?
why must someone just hate someone that is in our clique?
why cant everyone just be nice to each other and just lvoe each other?
why cant everyone just shut their mouths and just dont talk bad about each other?
i know i do too, i am trying to change, and i know i will change.
i really treasure this friendship that we have.
but why are things just falling apart?
why does she have to be so selfish
and why must she just think only about herself?
cant she see that she is hurting the others that is around her?
people are siding her too, and why is that so?
jesus, i pray that she would learn how to treasure the people that is around her now.
i pray that she would have more feelings, not only to herself, but to the others too.
i dont want to continue anymore.

and jesus, thank you for making me not feel emo anymore.
thank you jesus, i know everything will change
thank you jesus, i know that camp will just be so great.
thank you jesus, i know i will receive in the camp.
i will bring an ocean, and i know you will fill it all up without leaving a single gap unfilled.
thank you jesus, i know you will make me a happy wenhui.
thank you jesus, my friendship will just be so great,
cause you will be in my friendship and causing it to prosper (:
thank you jesus, amen :D

jesus, i know, with you, she will change (:

No comments: