12.14.2006

replies to tags (:

kezia darling! : omg? really? awwww. thank you! :D i will be buying for yall tooo! but my presents will be late. cause i haven get them yet! hhahaha! I LVOE YOU! (:

someone : yah! sihui is forever sick. she loves crap. gawd.



[edit/]

claire : oops sooooorry! your name is put there already! :D

sihui : lol! you love crapping what! the songs are super nice right?! my favourite! :D


replies for 15 dec :

kezia : awwww! so now i got one more person to share my things with! :D

sihui : hahhhaahhahhahahaha! really?! OMG! this is the happiest news of my life man! why is she fired?! ahahahha omg! i am freaking happy! hhaahhahhahahahhahahah! iw ant to go back to school and laugh at her man! oh yah. she's fired. so that means i dont even have a chance to laugh at her! oh man! so that means yellow queen and her partner must be damn sad right?! they got no more horse ass to suck! awwwww! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments: