1.10.2008

give me the strength to do your will

after long consideration, i've decided to blog.
mixed up emotions are all coming back to me.
haha, been reading about the past & it got me thinking back.
there were the good times and the bad times.
no doubt, i started missing someone and the times we had.
the times we've spent at the park (shooting star),
the times we've spent in the zoo/night safari.
& just the times we've spent it all together.
haha, but glad to say, these things didn't affect me anymore.
i don't feel sad, but i just miss them.
we're all moving on, we now live our own lifes.
not like last time where we spent our lifes together.
but haha, things are getting better.
i get to spend more time at home with my family,
i get to spend more time with my friends and with my studies.
& most importantly, i get to spend time with jesus
& giving my whole heart to him & him only.
& also knowing when i do that, everything's just gonna be so good for me.
i'm gonna get the bestest things in life.
i'm gonna have the greatest results.
everything that i do, i'll reign :D
& it's just so simple as resting in daddy's love for you.

yup, now i've no mood to type anymore.
so i'll just end off here.
there's school tmr, probably get some sleep and then head for school!
boy, am i excited.

No comments: