1.15.2008

Heartbeats slowing, pains are growing.



from this day onwards, i'm gonna use songs to speak how i feel.
so look up for the lyrics if you wanna know.

anyways, life's been great.
& friendships really do have their seasons.
it's great when the season's here with this or that friend.
but when the season's over, i guess it somehow sucks.
no doubt, this season of friendship with you has been over-ed.
i guess now i'm something that you don't need.
haha & i was naive to think that you still do.
oh well, since it's like that, i'll just move on.
make new friends? better friends? friends for this season now?
jesus, i'm leaving this to you.

& for my studies, give me the love to study again.
i can't concentrate for nuts in school anymore.
maths just seem such a bore to me.
i can't flunk maths, i really can't.
i wanna get into my course.
& if this is a dream you've put into my heart,
let it come to past daddy. let it come to past.

& for you, let's keep holding on!
let's keep holding on to what daddy has told us.
and see it come to past one day.
i know it isn't gonna be all-so-easy.
but i'm really glad that i have you and daddy in my life
to keep me going stronger and stronger-er.
& let's continue growing in the Lord and let him love us
with His love till it overflows.
much more later on, we'll love with his superglue love.
it'll keep us strong till the day comes and till forever.
then what more do i have to say,
all this is worth while my boy.
we'll be the bestest god-chosen couple in the world.


This world doesn't matter to me
I'll give up all I had just to breathe
The same air as you till the day that I die
I can't take my eyes off of
you

No comments: