1.06.2008

None can fathom




From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God

Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night
None can fathom

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
You are amazing God

Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
INCOMPARABLE, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same
You are amazing God
You are amazing God

just as i was hearing this beautiful song, daddy spoke to me.
he told me :"hey honey, if i could put the stars up in the sky & know each of them by name, what more can i not do for you?"

read the first & third paragraph. it is just so beautiful. "from the colours of fall, to the fragrance of spring, every creature unique in the song that it sings" "who has told every lighting bolt where it should go" "Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night"

isn't it just so amazing. really, none can fathom. & if daddy can make all these things for us to enjoy, hey, what more our problems? if daddy feeds the birds in the sky, what more us? HIS BELOVEDS right? & it just dawned on me that whatever problems that we have, it is never too big for daddy to take care of. daddy can even take care of the birds, what more us man?!

it's just us, daddy wants to take care of our problems, but its only the question if we will just let go and let daddy handle it. for the past few days, i thought i had already let go of the stuff that i was going through. but i didnt let go of everything. i still took some by my own small hands and tried to take care of it & worse, let myself even get affected by it. it was really suffering, it sucks. & then daddy spoke to me again. he told me :"if you have already let go of it, you shouldn't be thinking about it anymore. you shouldn't let it even affect you anymore. cause i've taken if from you, & it has got no right to reign over you anymore. & if those thoughts come, reject them! don't let them come and haunt you again!"

after hearing those words from daddy, i'm slowly beginning to let go once again. & this time, i'm fully letting go. & those sweet words that daddy spoke to me in the train, i'll keep on believing & i know, one day, it shall come to past. amen :D though that day wouldn't come so soon, but daddy knows the right time for the right things. yup :)

& also, once again, thanking those who were and still are there for me. really praise jesus for you wonderful people. i'll never know what will happen to me if it wasn't daddy that send you guys to me, to speak to me. or even just one "are you okay" really, i appreciate you guys so much. thanks for being with me through my ups and downs & being by my side to watch me grow. thank you all sooooo much :D people like shirmaine, coach alice, adeline, alicia, josh lim, cress, zenda, celeste, paul, teckheng. mostly are these few people. really, you've played a great part in my life, all so significant people in my life, love ya'll sooooo much :D

No comments: