1.04.2008

love you jesus yo


haha, firstday of school today for me yo.
it wasn't bad, actually, it was kinda good. praise jesus, managed to pay attention in class.
thought i couldn't, but yup, praise jesus.
but beginning, wasn't really in the mood & clarice said i've thinned down alot.
haha, but its not the way she wanted me too, so kinda got her a little bit mad at me.
not my fault anyways, just didn't have the appetite. if i start eating, i'll end up throwing up.
but no worries yo, daddy's growing me healthier and healthier yo! haha :D
anyways, things have been getting better & better for me.
yup & i really thank daddy for always being so faithful in my life.
& like what claire said :" i deserve nothing for the best, don't settle for anything less " yup, what she said is true. if you know this thing/person isn't good for you, dont settle for it. but thank you daddy, you know what to give me & also at the right time. & not only that, you give me the best of the best, nothing less :D
thank you daddy, really, i am grateful for everything that you've done for me in my life.
& thank you for the wonderful friends that you've given to me & to him, to bring us out of this shit. if it wasn't for friends you gave, i doubt we will make it through and see that we're not the ones. but yup, daddy, you gave us a choice & since we've chosen it, we've got to go through it. but still the same line, thank you daddy for always being there for us & always holding our hands and walking with us even though sometimes we've chosen the wrong route. but you have always been patient with us & to walk us out of the mess that we've got ourselves in. yup. praise you jesus. & yup, you're just moulding us into something so beautiful. like a caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly. we're slowly growing and growing in your love & growing from glory to glory. getting higher and higher & NEVER dropping lower :D yup. thank you daddy for all these shit. we'll still praise you when we're in the storm & with you in the vessel, we can smile at the storm :D hehee.
i love you sooooo much daddy :D

No comments: