1.02.2008

you know me best daddy :)

thank you daddy, though 2007 hasn't been such a great year for me, but still, you held my hands & walked the whole journey with me :D

& now, 2008, i'm sure its gonna be a great year, with me resting and falling all in love with you again. & i know my daddy, you, have a great year planned and sorted out for me already. i'm jsut gonna be led by the holy spirit and go wherever you want me to go. & to do whatever that brings glory to your name :)

the past 2-3 days hasn't been great for me. in fact, it sucked.
but thank you daddy for being always so faithful even when i'm faithless.
thank you daddy for being my strength when i'm weak & thank you for being my happiness always. & most importantly, thank you daddy for the friends and family around me.
my mum, my dad, sister, josh lim, shirmaine, celeste, abigail, alicia, claire & the people who were there giving me the support that i needed and pulling me through these few hard days.
if it wasn't for them and of course daddy, i would still be drowning in my own tears and probably ending up killing myself for everything.
& if it wasn't for them, 3 days wouldn't be enough for me to get out of my sorrows.
but daddy knows me the best and he knows what i always need during that period of time.
so yup. thank you daddy for everything & i know after this, i'll grow so much stronger, be it in handling my emotions and of course knowing what is the best for me. & also learning my lessons about guys. yup :D

thank you daddy for such a great year ahead.
it will be a year filled with your grace and your blessings.
blessings which i dont need to earn for and daddy's grace that will see me through every step that i take. & of course, i know that wherever i go, daddy you will be holding onto my hands and carrying me high on your shoulders :D


& specially for abigail
hey babe! thanks for always cheering me up these past days without knowing.
you and your sexy hot jokes nvr fails to cheer me up again!
i really thank jesus for you.
you play and important part in my life friend :D
LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! :D

No comments: