1.26.2008

I'm unable, come and take me away.



God, You'll be the solution for every shit that's happening.
I don't wanna care about it anymore & yes, i'm leaving it to you.
Give me the right words to say at the right time,
& of course to the right people.
I don't wanna be going around and being a fbackstabber.
Daddy, take away those fears & worries i'm having.
I don't need them in my life, You're the only one i need.
You'll be the cause for everything good things going to happen.
I'll give you all my praises for everything.
& thank you daddy, through my tears & joy,
You were always here for me.
Holding my hands & guiding me through everything.
You have nvr once left my side.
always when i'm faithless, You're still faithful.
When i'm unable, You are able.
I could have nvr done it without you, here in my life.
I loooooooove you daddy :D



Where would i be, without you, here in my life

No comments: