1.09.2008

i'm in love again

was just reading my older posts & i've realised,
many things have changed, people changed,
my surroundings have changed.
& yes, i've changed.

but really, i thank daddy for these changes around us.
it's transforming me into something even beautiful than before.
though i can say the change, sometimes it can be quite hard,
but hey, i know my god will bring me through everything
& of course, he will be holding my hands everywhere i go.
when i fail, he never fails me.
when i fall, he will be there to pick me up.
when my heart breaks, he will be the one to mend it.
when i need support, he will always be supporting me.

i just can't explain how thankful i am for everything.
really, it hasn't been easy.
i'm still going through some mess sometimes,
but hey, i'll keep telling myself :"it's meant for good"

& yes, daddy, what you've said to me about ______,
i want and i'm gonna see it come to past, Amen.
& the heartbreak now, it helps for all :D
thank you daddy!

No comments: