6.01.2010

BOOK OUT day 3, 4, 5 & 6!!! :D

Best book out days everrrrrrrr! :D
Because I get to spend so much time with him! :D

So on thursday, went over to timbre with pui and shuan and kannan :)
Had a great time there and then sang songs and we went home :)
A good time there :D Shaun drove us home and I stayed over at his place and we had an awesome time talking and catching up on every single thing ;) It was really good :D

Next morning, friday..... :)
Shaun came and pick us up to go jam at hindoo road, with pui, paul and ashley :D
The bestest jamming session ever! We had so much fun in that session! :D
Playing almost any and every songs that we had in the file and yada, we just kept singing and jamming, jamming and singing :D
After which, when we had 2 cars driving, it becomes too mafan.
So shaun parked his car at suntec and pui drove.
We searched the directory and landed ourselves at SPCA. To find that it wasn't open, we went over to farmway and got hold of the PUPPIES SALE! :D
I almost got myself a golden retriever, if only my parents agreed to it! Stupidddddddddd!
hahaha, but me and Darrel planned to buy another schnauzer, female this time, to introduce to coby! to have a breeding session! Hahaha! So we could have mini cobysssss! :D:D:D
Hahahaha! Then we went to 85 to have some dinner that the army boy craved for and it was shuan's first time anyways! :D:D
Next, drove to ice cream chefs to have some holicks and chocolate ice cream mixed with maltesers. Shiok!
Then after one whole day...pui drove us back to suntec.
Shuan drove me and darrel home :)
Talked for awhile more with the man at his house then cabbed home :D
Good fruitful day!

Saturday, went baby sitting @ valentina's.
Then met the man over at dobhy to catch a movie, but didnt in the end cause there wasnt any movie to watch.
Had KFC instead, which was what the Man craved for again.
He is really true. An Army man really acts like a pregnant lady.
hahaha! then we went shopping. Ok, I confess. Only I did. Haha but Darrel was sweet to accompany me! :D Happy girl. I love you! :D
Then after shopping, trained back to the Man's house to have dinner that his mummy cooked :)
Stayed over at his house again :)
I like staying over at his house, because there will be so many stupid things that we would do together and talked about, which made the both of us so crazily happy and laughing all night long :) Really caught up alot with him over the days :)
We laughed and cried, over silly things :)
hahaha

Next morning came, went home to change :)
Darrel's aunt picked us up and we went down to suntec for lunch at crystal jade.
Heavy heavy lunch and we went for service :)
after service, aunt drove us back to my house to change then we cabbed over to his house.
Where he got changed and then me and his mummy sent him down to get a cab to head over to camp. :( hahaha

So.....here I am now....
Had the greatest weekend of my life, with more than good activities and having 4 days straight with the man when he is in his army days is the best thing ever on earth :D
haha, shall continue with the another post :)

No comments: