6.01.2010

Dear Darrel, Army Day 25. Tekong day 1

So today is baby's first day in tekong!
I hope you're doing fine in there sweetheart!
& It would be 6 days of complete cut from you :(
Without even being able to hear your voice.
But so far so good baby!
This blog would be updated every single for you now because I cant get to talk to you, so this will be the only way to let you know what is happening :)

hehe, really miss you alot baby!
Feels so weird just knowing that I cant hear your voice for such a long period of time!
But I'm doing good! No crying no nothing :)
Just msging you here and there and thinking about you almost every minute.
Really hope that you are doing fine in there baby! Suddenly feel so worried bout you. But I know our Jesus is with you :D
You are safe and protected, amen :D

My day has been ok sweety.
Home early today to complete my homework, and then to sleep early :)
Really miss you very much and cant wait to see you on sunday! :D
Counting down! Day one has ended! Day 2 tmr and then day 2 will end fast and day 3!
So it will be 3 more days till I get to see you again!
Weekends are forever the days that I'm excitedly looking forward to nowadays!
hahaha
Love you so much baby!
I will take care of myself! you too please!
I love you! See you very soon! :D

No comments: