6.05.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 29, Tekong Day 5

Dear Darrel, how are you today?
I hope that you're doing great there :)
I miss hearing your voice and I miss seeing you around.

Today hasn't been quite a good day for me, besides night time (I think)
Idk. naaaaaah.

Morning, went baby-sitting @ val's.
Her mum was tired, so she wanted to sleep. But her mum said that I was to take care of val. She didn't say both. But in the end, I ended up taking care of both, because one was sleeping, the other one was doing his stuff.
So baby max was with me and val was just going wild and playful.
Somehow I think she knows that she has some sort of authority in the house because her parents are around. But oh well, I just give my fire stare and there goes :)
But it was so tiring. i was just looking at the clock ticking away.
Thank God sweet max was so cute. Val was just being.......not the way she behaves in school.
Oh well :) Still love them.

Hahaha but guess what! My efforts were paid off, but also due to the favor of God :)
I left, drinking a bowl of 'buddha jump over the wall' soup :D
It was simply delicious!
haha best part was the ingredients in the soup!
The soup was already fantastic. But the ingredients, lagi fantastic!
There was i think hai shen..then there was also the mushroom, the black coloured one.
Then there was also those...aiya. those expensive kinda dong dong.
Woo! Best, one whole abalone! SHIOK! :D
I first time eat abalone until so shiok! :D
Hahahaha praise God man! :D

Hahaha miss you so much baby!
I almost broke down today.
Like there was so many times I swallowed back my tears.
Was during briefing, felt really so tired and felt so like shit.
Just felt really moody. So much for telling myself that there will be one day that i'll be moody.
In the end really got. But not bad, only the 5th day then i felt like that.
haha sigh.
Then did LSA alone and everything was just so rubbish, like so messy, so crazy and so shit.
Plus the camp thing. I really thought that it couldnt be settled.
So I was just trying to take time off to settle the thoughts in my head.
Even when god tried speaking to me, I just didnt felt the peace and all that.

But now that everything HAS BEEN SETTLED :D
Haha, i feel so much better now.
But my stomach just doesnt yet :(
Vomited. & All i ate today was just one currypuff, one cup of bubble tea, one doughnut and thats all.
So please come out tmr and eat good food with me k :D

I love you so much baby!
See you tmr! I love you!

No comments: