6.14.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 31


Dear darrel, just want to let you know that I really miss you so much.
& I am really sad that it would be a camp without you :<
Without hearing your voice tonight really sucks.
I had such a long and tiring day today and all I really want now is to have you hugging me and telling me that you have done so well.
I've never cried like this again before, after the very first week you went into army.
I really miss you babe. Why is it that the day before I go for camp, has to always end up so badly?
Im having a huge headache and my throat hurts.

I really just wanna see you now and even if it was just hearing your voice would be good.
Really hope I could hear your voice before I leave tmr.
& I will try figuring out auto roaming in your phone, so that we can have communicate during this 5 days.

I love you baby, see you soon :<

No comments: