6.03.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 27, Tekong Day 3

Soon! You'll be back from Tekong and it'd be the coming 1 month of your time in NS! :D
Excited only to see you POP! :D

Ahhhhh baby! I'm missing you so much! :D
There is just so many things I wanna share with you now and it's all pretty good! :D

Let me just write it down here in points, so that when you come back, I can share with you :)
1. Restful Increase Year...(with my teachers, friends from school, boss) Check fb if i've forgotten :)

2. The re-confession for you, from me :)

3. The video I have of shayna singing!

I think that's all for now. Cant really remember much now :)
Everything just comes in bits and pieces to me now, hehe.

One shit thing, I dont know whether its just me or its really my body, fighting stupid germs in my stomach. Sigh, tell you more when your back :)

Anyways, life's pretty good :D
This week passed damn fast, like what i've prayed for! Praise Jesus!
When the clock stirkes 12, it'll be 2 more days till I get to see you and 8 more days to our 3 years!
I'm super excited! LIKE REALLY EXCITED! :D

Just when I think that life would be really bad when there is no form of communication between us, when I keep having thoughts like:" ooo, in these 6 days, there will definitely be one day that I'll be emo over you." Not saying that I dont want to, but God somehow gaved me a way of missing you and still feeling happy at the same time :)
Hahaha, it is really great :D

So these few days, I'm happy! Not feeling sad at all, happy even when I'm missing you and loving you each day, more and more, even when we dont get to talk at all! :D
So awesome right!

&& just just, when I got home, a really stupid thought just came up to me, to not msg you that I'm home already.
So in my head I was just like thinking :"I think I dont feel like msging Darrel today. Anyways, he wont reply and he doesnt have his phone anyway. & it could maybe make him think or get worried about me, like what might have happened on that day."

Haha, really bad right? :)

But guess what babe?
Right after that, I actually have this thought like :"How childish is that wenhui. Dont be so silly to hurt the man that you love."
It went something like that. & I was just thinking :"Ya, its really stupid. I dont want to hurt the man that I love"

& Just this afternoon, before I board the bus to go to school, I just suddenly thought about the times that we quarreled.
& somehow somehow, this whole chunk of words just zapped straight into my head :"Why would I wanna start a quarrel now with the man that i love"
It was something like that. Though I dont really understand how this sentence came about at that point of time, but I just got really like...idk, just this super relax, peaceful, loved, everything-good feeling.

It felt like a confirmation that we would be tgt forever that kind,
and it made me feel so happy :)

& now when I think further into it, I think i'm slowly getting the meaning.
It should go something like...there is no point for us to quarrel about anything anymore. & even if we do, we get a lesson learn, a lesson that will bring us closer to Jesus, closer to each other and to get to know more about each other more :)

Really. Last time I use to feel so insecure and that which make me wanna start a quarrel with you, to get your attention, to get you to say things that will make me feel loved/

But now, I dont need that anymore.
I am just contented when I get to see you, get to talk to you, get to hug you and do everything with you :)

Praise Jesus. Army really grew me up so much. not just for you ;)
Wow :)

I'm so happy now, and baby, Goodnight! Long day tmr
See you soon in 2 days! :D LOVE YOU!

No comments: